For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Locales)
This set of features allow you to change the language that your users' cPanel interfaces display.
- Configure Application Locales — This interface allows you to choose the statistic software's language for each locale setting.
- Copy a Locale — This interface allows you to copy a locale to a standard locale or a non-standard locale
- Delete a Locale — This interface allows you to delete a locale.
- Edit a Locale — This interface allows you to edit a locale.
- Locale XML Download — This interface allows you download an existing locale in XML format.
- Locale XML Upload— This interface allows you upload an existing locale in XML format
- View Available Locales — This interface allows you to view available locales, cross-referenced against the themes in which they are available.
- WHM Locales User Guide — This document explains why to use the Edit a Locale interface (Home >> Locales >> Edit a Locale) to edit a locale.
- Guide to Locales - Distribute a Custom Locale — This document details how to distribute an edited locale to multiple servers.