For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Resellers)
This set of features allows you to access a list of your reseller accounts as well as a Reseller Center, where you are able to assign new reseller accounts and configure existing reseller accounts.
Change Ownership of an Account — This feature's functionality is now available in the Modify an Account interface (Home>> Account Functions >> Modify an Account).
Change Ownership of Multiple Accounts — This feature allows you to transfer multiple accounts to a reseller.
- Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges — This interface offers several configuration options for your reseller accounts. You may limit a reseller’s ability to create accounts and access various features. You may also confer
rootaccess, assign nameserver IP addresses for accounts that the reseller created, and add A entries for those addresses.
Email All Resellers — This feature allows you to email all of your resellers simultaneously.
- Manage Reseller's IP Delegation — This feature allows system administrators to specify a shared IP address for a reseller. Multiple resellers can use the same shared IP address; however, a reseller can only dedicate the sharedIP address to one account.
- Manage Reseller's Shared IP — This feature allows system administrators to specify a shared IP address for a reseller.
- Reseller Center — This set of features allows you to add or remove reseller status on existing accounts. You can also email resellers and configure existing reseller accounts.
- Reset Resellers — This feature allows you to apply Account Creation Limits (ACLs) to resellers, or reset package permissions to default values.
Show Reseller Accounts — This feature displays a list of reseller accounts. The list includes information about the account owner, the accounts owned, the user's domain, and the package that each account uses.
- View Reseller Usage and Manage Account Status — These features allow you to keep track of your resellers’ disk space and bandwidth usage. You can also use this set of features to suspend, unsuspend, and terminate reseller accounts.
- How To Create A WHM Reseller Without An Associated Domain — This document explains how to create a reseller account in WHM that is not associated with a cPanel account.