For cPanel & WHM 11.48
This document covers the process of editing a deprecated theme using the Live Editor.
Unless you have installed a custom theme, the only themes that are not deprecated are x3 and x3mail.
Brand a live version
To brand a live version of the theme:
- Save the replacement images on your local computer.
- We recommend saving the existing images and editing over them, as this will maintain the interface’s size.
- Click the Live Editor link for the theme you wish to edit.
- In the mock cPanel interface, click the area (highlighted in red) you wish to edit.
- Read the message in the pop-up window and click OK.
- Click the image you wish to replace.
- Click Choose File to upload the replacement image.
- Click Change.
- If you wish to use the original image, click Reset to Default.
If you click a theme name, the branding tool for that theme will appear on the bottom of the screen.
- Click Choose File next to the image you would like to replace.
- Select the new image to upload from your computer.
- Click Upload.
To use the original image:
- Click Make Default next to the image you wish to replace with the original.
If you have disallowed root or reseller logins to cPanel user accounts, the Live Editor link will not work. To re-enable the Live Editor, select one of the following options at Tweak Settings > System > Accounts that can access a cPanel user account:
- Root, Account-Owner, and cPanel User — To allow root and the reseller to access the cPanel account
- Account-Owner and cPanel User Only — To allow the reseller to access the cPanel account