For cPanel & WHM version 11.50
(Home >> cPanel)
This section of WHM allows you to manage aspects of your customers' cPanel accounts.
- Branding — This interface allows you to replace some of the default cPanel elements with your own elements.
- Change Log — This interface tracks and lists changes in our software.
- Install cPAddons Site Software — This interface allows you to add cPAddons and vendors.
- Manage cPAddons Site Software — This interface allows you to activate moderation, force cPAddon updates, and uninstall deprecated cPAddons.
- Manage Plugins — This interface allows you to add and manage plugins. Plugins provide additional functionality for your server.
- Modify cPanel & WHM News — This interface allows you to set messages that display in the cPanel or WHM interfaces for your users and resellers.
- Reset a Mailman Password — This interface allows you to reset the main password for any mailing list on your server, or to reset the password for the Mailman mailing list software.
Synchronize FTP Passwords — This interface allows you to synchronize your FTP passwords to repair FTP password issues. For example, you may wish to synchronize your FTP passwords when you reinstall the FTP server software.
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/ftpupdatescript to perform this sync from the command line.
- Upgrade to Latest Version — This interface allows you to update the cPanel & WHM software with the settings that you chose in WHM's Update Preferences interface (Home >> Server Configuration >> Update Preferences).
x3 Branding — This interface allows you to replace the cPanel interface's default images with your own images, in order to change your users’ cPanel interfaces.
This feature only modifies the x3 theme.