For cPanel & WHM 54
(Home >> Support >> Support Center)
The Support Center contains several links that allow you to access cPanel & WHM support features.
Use the following resources to help you administer your system and resolve issues.
Support Forums — The cPanel Support Forums.
You must register with the cPanel Support Forums and log in to post content in the cPanel Support Forums.
- WHM Documentation — Documentation for the WHM interface.
- cPanel Documentation — Documentation for the cPanel interface.
- cPanel TV — Videos that cover advanced topics about cPanel & WHM administration.
- @cPanelTips — The cPanel Tips Twitter feed.
- cPanel Release Notifications — Add your name to the cPanel, Inc. mailing lists.
- cPanel News — Review the latest information about cPanel, Inc.
Use the following links to contact cPanel to help you resolve issues.
Submit a Support Request — This link allows you to access the cPanel support request (ticket) system. The Support Access Number is you server's unique identifier.
You must register with the support request system and log in to make a support request.
- Grant cPanel Support Access — This interface allows you to configure access to your server for an open cPanel support request.