For cPanel & WHM 54
(Home >> Preferences >> Video Tutorials)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation version for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
Click the Video Tutorials icon to open an interface from which you can access various video tutorials. This feature can be beneficial to new users who wish to better understand cPanel’s workflow process.
The subject matter of the tutorials is divided into three categories:
- cPanel 11 — Contains tutorials on many key features of cPanel, which include MySQL, Shortcuts - x3, Subdomains - x3, and more. It is important to note that older versions of cPanel may cause a slightly different title to display here; for example, cPanel 10.
- Branding — Contains a number of video tutorials that describe how to customize the look of your cPanel interface.
- Mail — Contains video tutorials about the general setup and maintenance of the cPanel mail features, which include BoxTrapper - x3, Forwarders - x3, Mailing Lists - x3, and more.
The interface offers a high- and a low-quality version of each video. The High Quality link is intended for users with faster broadband connections, while the Low Quality version is intended for users on slower connections.