For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Logs >> Analog Stats)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
The Analog Stats interface allows you to access data from the Analog traffic statistics software. Analog compiles traffic statistics for your domain, and organizes the data by month so that it is easy for you to manage and interpret. The software also presents the data for each month in graphs to show additional categories.
View Analog Stats
To view Analog's statistics for a domain, perform the following steps:
- Click the magnifying glass icon ( ) next to the domain that you wish to view. A new browser tab that lists each month for which Analog contains traffic statistics will appear.
- Select the month for which you wish to view traffic statistics. The interface will display the Analog software statistics for that month.
For more information about the Analog software, visit the Analog website.