For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Preferences >> Change Language)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
The Change Language interface allows you to change the language of your cPanel interface. If you need a new language, contact your hosting provider.
The ☃ cPanel Snowmen ☃ - i_cpanel_snowmen locale is not for general use. Theme customizers and third-party developers can use this locale to test cPanel & WHM's localization system against their customizations. For more information, or for help if you selected this theme accidentally, read our The Snowman Locale documentation.
Change the default language
To change the default language of your cPanel interface, perform the following steps:
- Select a language from the menu.
- Click Change.