For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Logs)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
The Logs interface provides access to logs and statistics for your websites.
- Latest Visitors - x3 — This feature displays information about the most recent 300 visitors to your site.
- Bandwidth - x3 — This feature provides information about the bandwidth that your account uses.
- Webalizer - x3 — This feature provides access to the Webalizer software. Webalizer compiles and analyzes information about your web traffic.
- Webalizer FTP - x3 — This feature provides access to the Webalizer FTP software. Webalizer FTP compiles and analyzes information about your FTP server.
- AWStats - x3 — This feature provides access to the AWStats software. AWStats compiles information about the way users access your website.
- Raw Access Logs - x3 — This feature allows you to view your access logs, which allows you to see what content has been accessed on your account.
- Analog Stats - x3 — This feature provides access to the Analog Stats software. Analog Stats allows you to analyze website traffic.
- Error Log - x3 — This feature displays 300 of your website's most recent errors.
Choose Log Programs - x3 — This feature allows you to choose the statistical analysis programs that you wish to use.
If this feature does not allow you to select a log program, contact your hosting provider.