For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Security >> SSL/TLS Manager >> Change Certificate Sharing Permissions)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
If you are a server administrator or a reseller on the server, you can share your SSL certificate with your users.
Allow certificate sharing
To change your permissions for certificate sharing, perform the following steps:
- In the Manage SSL Certificate Sharing interface, click Enable Sharing.
- Click Disable Sharing if you do not want to share your certificate with your users.
- Select a domain from the Certificate Linking menu. The interface will display the link to the shared certificate that the domain will use.