For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> Preferences >> Shortcuts)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
This feature allows you to create a shortcut to the cPanel interface or your webmail account. A shortcut is an icon on the desktop or in your browser that will access a desired feature or application with a single click.
Create a shortcut
To create a shortcut, click, hold, and drag the link(s) on the Shortcuts interface to your desktop or browser toolbar. The shortcut will automatically be added to your toolbar or desktop.