(WHM >> Home >> Service Configuration >> Apache Configuration)
This collection of features allows you to configure Apache. Apache functions as your web server software and handles HTTP requests.
- Global Configuration — This interface allows you to adjust several advanced features of the Apache web server.
- DirectoryIndex Priority — This interface allows you to specify filenames that Apache will recognize and display as index pages.
- Include Editor — This interface allows you to add other configuration files to your Apache configuration file (
- Reserved IP Address Editor — This interface allows you to configure Apache to ignore HTTP requests on specific IP addresses. Use this feature if you wish to prevent the assignment of specific IP addresses to new accounts.
Memory Usage Restrictions — This interface allows you to calculate and set a new Apache memory limit. Setting a process memory limit increases the stability of your server, but may reduce performance slightly. This limit applies to each Apache process, not to all Apache processes combined.
- Log Rotation — This interface allows you to specify which Apache log files cPanel’s
cpanellogddaemon should manipulate.
- — This interface configures Apache to use a single target for all virtual host access and bandwidth logs. The system then pipes the combined logs to a helper application ( the
splitlogsbinary), which splits them into separate domain logs. This option reduces the number of log files that Apache manages, which requires less system resources. We recommend this option for systems with a large number of domains. This feature's setting defaults to Enabled. To disable this feature, deselect the checkbox for Enable Piped Apache Logs and click Save.