(WHM >> Home >> Resellers >> View Reseller Usage and Manage Account Status)
These features allow you to view your resellers’ disk space and bandwidth usage. You can also use this set of features to suspend, unsuspend, and terminate reseller accounts.
To view and manage a reseller, select that reseller from the Select a reseller menu and click Submit. If only one reseller exists, the interface will automatically select that reseller.
In the examples below, user represents the reseller’s account name.
Manage reseller account status
You can perform the following actions to manage resellers from this interface:
- Suspend All user's Accounts — Click to suspend all of the accounts for this reseller.
- If you select the Suspend Reseller's Main Account checkbox, you will also suspend the reseller's own account.
- For more information about account suspension, read our What Happens When You Suspend an Account documentation.
- UnSuspend All user's Accounts — Click to unsuspend all of the accounts for this reseller.
- If you select the UnSuspend Reseller's Main Account checkbox, you will also unsuspend the reseller's own account.
- Terminate All user's Accounts — Click to terminate all of the accounts for this reseller.
If you select the Terminate Reseller's Main Account checkbox, you will also terminate the reseller's own account.
When you terminate an account, cPanel & WHM removes that account and all of its data. Make certain that you wish to completely delete the account before you terminate it.
The table at the bottom of the interface displays the current month's usage statistics by default. To view other months' statistics, click Last Month Bandwidth Usage or Next Month Bandwidth Usage.
This table displays the following information for the selected reseller:
|User||The cPanel user account.|
|Domain||The account's main domain.|
|Plan||The account's package.|
|Suspended||Whether the account is currently suspended.|
|Disk Space Used in Meg||The current amount of disk space usage, in Megabytes (MB).|
|Disk Space Limit||The maximum amount of disk space for the account, in Megabytes (MB).|
|Bandwidth in Meg||The amount of bandwidth that the user has used this month, in Megabytes (MB).|
|Monthly Bandwidth Limit in Meg||The maximum amount of bandwidth that the user may use per month, in Megabytes (MB).|