Access File Manager
Click any of the listed directories to open the appropriate subdirectory in the File Manager interface (cPanel >> Home >> Files >> File Manager).
The File Manager interface (cPanel >> Home >> Files >> File Manager) does not display disk usage information for individual files that your home directory contains.
Some discrepancies may exist between data that the File Manager interface (cPanel >> Home >> Files >> File Manager) and this interface display:
- New accounts may use the same UID as previously terminated or deleted accounts. In this case, the new account assumes ownership of the previous account's files, which may cause the account to appear as though it were over quota.
- Most files occupy slightly more disk space than their actual size. For example, a 300-byte file may occupy 4 KB of actual disk space.
- The disk space usage information does not indicate how much space the directory itself uses. Typically, directories themselves occupy a negligible amount of disk space.
- The system includes MySQL® database size and PostgreSQL® database size in an account’s disk usage calculation. However, the system does not enforce the account’s disk space quota limit if a database’s size causes the account to exceed its limit. For more information, read our Quota Modification documentation.
- The figures that this interface displays may not reflect recent changes in your account's disk space.