CloudLinux™ offers a secure version of Linux that provides advanced functionality for shared hosting environments. cPanel & WHM servers allow you to buy a license and install CloudLinux from WHM's MultiPHP Manager interface (Home >> Software >> MultiPHP Manager).
Click the tab that corresponds with your preferred purchase method:
We added the integrated installation process in cPanel & WHM version 82.
Initiate the license purchase process.
On the server for which you wish to buy an CloudLinux license, perform the following steps:
- Log in to WHM as the
rootuser or as a reseller account with
Navigate to WHM's MultiPHP Manager interface (Home >> Software >> MultiPHP Manager).
You can also access the installation option in WHM's EasyApache 4 interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> EasyApache 4). You can find the upgrade option in the PHP Versions section of the interface.
- At the top of the PHP Versions tab, click Upgrade to CloudLinux.
- Your server does not support CloudLinux (for example, servers that run Amazon Linux).
- Your hosting provider has disabled CloudLinux purchases.
- Your server could not connect to the cPanel Store.
Log in to the cPanel Store.
If you have already logged in to your cPanel Store account, the system will request access to this account. Verify that the interface displays the correct cPanel Store username and server name. Then, click Allow Access. A new interface will appear.
Verify and complete your purchase.
When you buy CloudLinux through the WHM interface, the system automatically selects the appropriate license type for your server. It also detects the IPv4 address to license. Verify your license order and accept the legal agreements. Enter or select the desired payment information, and then click Pay Now.
- After the cPanel Store processes your order, a confirmation message will appear. You will also receive an invoice email from the cPanel Store.
- If the cPanel Store experiences problems with your order, an error message will appear. You may receive emails from cPanel Customer Service to help you resolve the issue.
After you complete your purchase, your browser will return to WHM and start the CloudLinux installation. After the installation is complete, you will receive a Success message.
Log in to Manage2 and enter the required license information.
Log in to your Manage2 account. Perform the following steps to add the CloudLinux package:
Navigate to Manage2's Add License interface ( Dashboard >> Licenses >> Add License ) .
Use the available text boxes and menus to specify the server's IP address, Group, and Package. Then, click Add License. A confirmation message will appear.
Add CloudLinux to your cPanel Store cart.
You must add CloudLinux to your cart with selections for your license type and valid IP address. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Click the appropriate tab for your license type. If you already own a cPanel License, you should select For cPanel.
- To select your license term, click 1 year or Monthly. The Enter IP Address section will appear.
- Enter your valid IP address in the text box. If you select the For cPanel license type, enter your cPanel & WHM server's licensed IP address.
- Click Add to Cart. The Items In Cart interface will appear.
Complete your purchase.
To complete your purchase, perform the following steps
- Enter a promotional code in the Promo Code text box, if you have one, and then click Checkout. Otherwise, click Checkout.
- Agree to the cPanel & WHM Pricing and Term Agreement and click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information. You can select a previously-used credit card in the Pay with existing card menu or enter a new credit card in the Pay with a new card text box. If this is a new cPanel Store account, the system will prompt you to enter your credit card information.
- Click Place Order. The Invoice interface will appear.