- Simple DNS Zone Editor — The Simple DNS Zone Editor interface allows cPanel users to edit user-defined CNAME and A records in a zone file.
- Advanced DNS Zone File Editor — The Advanced DNS Zone Editor interface allows cPanel users add and edit user-defined CNAME, A, and TXT records in a zone file. cPanel users can also use this interface to reset all of the information in a specified zone file.
- How to Configure Reverse DNS for BIND in WHM — This document explains how to set up and configure reverse DNS (rDNS).
- Nameserver Selection — This document explains how to change your nameserver software and the differences between available nameserver software.
- How to Convert a cPanel & WHM Server into a cPanel DNSONLY Server — This document describes how to convert an existing cPanel & WHM server into a cPanel DNSONLY server.