|Toc no bullet|
The Apache Graceful Restart Patch is a patch provided by the Apache organization. The purpose of the patch is to resolve an issue that causes Apache to perform slower graceful restarts when there is a high load on the server. To read more about the patch, view the Apache bug report.
If you select a default profile, EasyApache will install the patch.
To disable the patch, deselect the Apache Graceful Restart Patch option in the Exhaustive Options list in EasyApache. (Home >> Software >> EasyApache 3)
How to apply the Apache Graceful Restart Patch to a custom profile
To apply the Apache Graceful Restart Patch, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to WHM's EasyApache interface. (Home >> Software >> EasyApache 3)
- Click Start customizing based on profile.
- Click Next Step on the Apache Version and PHP Version steps.
- Click Exhaustive Options List on the Short Options List.
- Select Slow Restart Patch.
- Click Save and Build.