(WHM >> Home >> Support >> Support Center)
The Support Center contains several links that allow you to access cPanel & WHM support features.
Use the following resources to help you administer your system and resolve issues.
Support Forums — The cPanel Support Forums.
Note title Notes:
You must register with the cPanel Support Forums and log in to post content in the cPanel Support Forums.
- WHM Documentation — Documentation for the WHM interface.
- cPanel Documentation — Documentation for the cPanel interface.
- cPanel Release Notifications — Add your name to the cPanel, Inc. mailing lists.
- cPanel News — Review the latest information about cPanel, Inc.
Use the following links to contact cPanel to help you resolve issues.
Submit a Support Request — This link opens WHM's Create Support Ticket (WHM >> Home >> Support >> Create Support Ticket) interface. This interface allows you to create a new cPanel support request.
Note title Note:
For more information about how to log in to the cPanel Customer Portal and update your support requests, read our Contact cPanel documentation.
- Grant cPanel Support Access — This interface allows you to configure access to your server for an open cPanel support request.