Select the domains.
Select the checkbox next to each domain name that you wish to secure with a certificate. Use the pagination, search, and filter controls to navigate through the table.
- Lines with domains that begin with an asterisk character (
* ) represent wildcard certificates. If you select a wildcard certificate, the interface will automatically mark all domains that the wildcard certificate will secure.
- The interface displays a lock icon and An SSL certificate currently secures this domain next to any domain that a certificate already secures.
- The interface will not allow you to purchase a certificate for a domain if a certificate is still pending for that domain. Click View to view the pending certificate's information.
Your server will attempt a Domain Control Validation (DCV) check of each domain that you select.
- Gray domains have not yet passed a DCV check.
- Green domains passed the DCV check.
- Red domains fail the DCV check.
- Certificates purchased through the cPanel Store automatically include each domain's corresponding
www. subdomain that passes a DCV check for no additional cost.
The interface will not allow you to purchase a domain for a website if the list contains a domain with an IP address that does not resolve to your server.
- To remove a domain from a website list, deselect the appropriate checkbox.
- To remove all domains that did not validate from a website list, click Remove all domains that did not validate.
- To add a domain back to a website list, select the appropriate checkbox.
Click Done to continue.