- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
(Dashboard >> Users >> Add user)
This interface allows you to create additional Manage2 user accounts, each with their own Manage2 login information and permissions.
Why create additional users?
You may find it useful to offer individual user accounts to your users, as opposed to a single account with multiple users.
If you create additional users, you can increase the security of your primary Manage2 account and use the following features:
- Restrict access based on the needs of specific users.
- Limit each user's notifications to those that are relevant to the user's access level and account status.
- Remove access for terminated employees without any changes to the main account or other user accounts.
Add a user
To create a user account, enter the new account information in the Options form.
Add or remove user privileges
If you do not add any privileges, the user can access the following features by default:
To assign privileges to your new user account, perform the following steps:
- Select theprivileges that you want to assign to the user from the left-side menu.
- Click the right-direction arrow () to add the privileges.
- To remove a privilege, select it from the right menu and click the left-direction arrow ().
- Click Add.
Choose from the following privileges:
In This Document