In cPanel & WHM version 56 and later, EasyApache 4 supports all of cPanel & WHM's supported operating systems.
You must activate the
RPMUP setting if you install EasyApache 4 on your system. The system enables this setting by default. To do this, perform one of the following steps:
- Open the
/etc/cpupdate.conffile and set the
RPMUPkey's value to
daily. For more information, read our The cPanel Update Configuration File - cpupdate.conf documentation.
- In WHM's Update Preferences interface (WHM >> Home >> Server Configuration >> Update Preferences), set the Operating System Package Updates setting to Automatic.
To migrate your server from EasyApache 3 to EasyApache 4, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the EasyApache 4 interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> EasyApache 4).
- Click Migrate. A confirmation message will appear.
- To confirm that you wish to migrate, click Yes, run EasyApache 4 Migration. The system will start the EasyApache 4 migration and display the progress log. For more information about the migration process, read our The EasyApache 3 to EasyApache 4 Migration Process documentation.
- Click Done. You can also download the progress log for your records.