For cPanel & WHM version 58
(Home >> SSL/TLS >> Purchase and Install an SSL Certificate)
This interface allows you to quickly log in to a user's cPanel interface in order to purchase a certificate for them from the cPanel Market.
- In order to use the SSL protocol, you must possess either an SNI-enabled server or a dedicated (unshared) IP address.
- This interface automatically enables the necessary features to purchase and install SSL certificates from cPanel's SSL TLS Wizard interface (Home >> Security >> SSL/TLS Wizard) for the user:
market — cPanel Market.
sslinstall — SSL Host Installer.
tls_wizard — SSL/TLS Wizard.
Purchase a certificate
The interface displays a list of accounts on the server, their primary domain names, and links that will redirect you to a user's SSL/TLS Wizard interface.
- Click the appropriate Redirect Me! link to navigate to a user's SSL/TLS Wizard interface.
Read our SSL TLS Wizard interface documentation to continue the purchase procedure.
- Use your own credentials to log in to the cPanel Store.
- The system will send the purchase notices to the cPanel user's contact address. If the site owner has not configured a contact address, the system will send the notice to the purchaser.