(WHM >> Home >> Account Functions >> Quota Modification)
This interface allows you to change an account’s disk space quota. This quota specifies the maximum amount of disk space that an account can use on your server.
Set appropriate quotas for each account on your server. For example, users who wish to host video content need more disk space than a user who only hosts a blog.
To assign a new quota, perform the following steps:
- Choose one of the following options:
The bandwidth information for the selected account or accounts will display.
- To change a single quota, select the desired account and click Modify.
- To view all of your users’ quotas, click Show all Accounts at the bottom of the interface.
- To view only a specific reseller's accounts, click Show Only this Reseller’s Accounts.
- Enter the new quota for each account in the appropriate text box, in Megabytes (MB), or select Unlimited to grant the user unlimited disk space.
- If you chose to view all of your accounts, click Show Only this Reseller's Accounts under a reseller's username to view only that reseller's accounts.
- Click Save.
If all of your accounts’ quotas incorrectly display as
0, rebuild your system’s quota files. Click the click here link, or, if the interface does not display a link, use WHM’s Initial Quota Setup interface (WHM >> Home >> Server Configuration >> Initial Quota Setup).