This document describes how to directly log in to your
spam mail folder in one easy step.
Log in to your sent or spam mail folder
To log in to your
spam mail folder, perform the following steps:
- Open your email client.
- Modify your login username as follows:
- If you are the main cPanel account owner, append
/spam to your username. For example,
- If you are not the main cPanel account owner, append
/spam to your email address. For example,
- cPanel will open your
Compatibility with email clients
- Your ability to access this feature from a mobile device will depend on your service provider.
- This feature should work with most standalone email clients. However, this feature is not available from our cPanel-provided webmail clients.