( Home >> Development >> Manage Hooks )
This interface allows you to perform a variety of actions on the hooks that exist on your server. By default, the interface sorts hooks by the hook type (for example,
PkgAcct) and then by the order in which they run.
- To search for a specific hook, enter the name of that hook in the Search text box.
- To hide all of the hooks' attributes and actions, click Collapse All.
- To show all of the hooks' attributes and actions, click Expand All.
- You must create and edit hooks on the command line. For more information, read our Guide to Standardized Hooks documentation.
The table of hooks lists the following information about each hook:
- The first row in this column lists the hook's event. For more information, read our Hookable Events documentation.
- The second row in this column lists the hook's location.
- To change the order in which a hook executes, click the up or down arrows next to the hook's location.
In this example, pure-ftpd is the hook action, and /scripts/postftpup and /scripts/postftpinstall are the locations for the hook.
When the hook executes (for example,
pre). For more information, read our Guide to Standardized Hooks documentation.
|Description/Notes||The unique identifier for the hook.|
The Attributes icons indicate the status of the hook:
|Actions||You can perform the following actions for each hook:|